About Coastal Hospice
- Most Coastal Hospice patients are cared for in their own homes.
- Hospice cares for any patient with a life-limiting illness (not just cancer).
- Hospice care is covered by Medicare, Medicaid and private insurance.
- We put the patient's needs and goals first - without regard for ability to pay.
- Each patient has a team of caregivers, including the family doctor.
- Hospice care includes medications and supplies.
- Doctors and families tell us their only regret is not calling Coastal Hospice sooner.