A bit more about me
I regularly attend local Tech meet-up’s to share as well asÂ absorb knowledge;Â I like to learn from the community and love to share what I have learned.
When I’m not creating websites, I spend all available time with my wife and our family & friends; mostly outdoors, walking the dogs, hiking up mountains or riding down them.
My other passions include: heath & well-being, nutrition (I cook a killer veg curry), PC Gaming and Machine Learning.
Having worked on a large number of Magento websites over the last 5 years, I have gainedÂ first hand knowledge of what works and what doesn’t. Because of this, I start every project on my base Engine. ThisÂ is essentially my recommended foundation for your online business; basics like correct element placement,Â SEOÂ friendly code, extendable codebase,Â and installation of some of the best 3rd party extensions are already in place from the off.
During my years in development I have coveredÂ all aspects of the development cycle:
- Domain purchase and correct implementation/forwarding
- Advanced Linux server setup
- Magento setup (initial installation)
- Multi-store Setup
- Theme development (Mobile, Tablet, Desktop)
- In-depth understanding of SEO
- Extension development and 3rd party extension installation
- Debugging and bottlenecking (Theme, 3rd party extensions & Core Magento)
- Server optimisation (Apache & NGINX)
- 3rd Party Theme & Extension optimisation
- 3rd Party Extension extendability for additional functionality
Anyways, that’s enough about me, please (561) 788-6878?